Community acceptance is an integral part of the success of a project. Neegan Burnside works together with our client’s staff as well as community members to ensure that valuable feedback is incorporated into every project. Offering cost effective, creative and appropriate solutions that meet and exceed regulatory requirements is the goal of our project team.
Outside funding can bring various groups to the project table. We believe that working together before and during a project helps to ensure that projects are done on time, within budget and meet expectations.
Many of our clients are a considerable distance away from our nearest office. We are dedicated to ensuring that we maintain strong communication, keeping projects moving and meeting target dates.
We believe in developing long-term relationships with our clients and pro-actively identifying any opportunities that can assist them and their community.
Our Services Include:
- Water and Wastewater Management
- Infrastructure Planning, Feasibility and Design
- Facilities Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Environmental Assessment, Review and Planning
- Geomatics, GIS, and Asset Management
- Consultation, Accommodation and Community Engagement
- Capacity Development (Comprehensive Community Planning, Capital Planning Studies, Land Use Planning)